Denver Drug Testing Services – “OnSite” Medical Testing, U.S.A., LLC
Drug Testing in Denver That Works! Short or No Wait Time.
- Hair-Follicle Testing – Shows an approximate 90 day history of drug use up to 15 panels.
- All Industries – Including oil fields and mining.
- Laboratory-Based Urinalysis – We can test for several different combinations of drugs to meet your specific needs. Turnaround time in Denver is generally 24-48 hours.
- In-House Instant Drug Screens – 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 panels. Drug Testing for the most common drugs of abuse. Results in as little as 5 minutes, with immediate printed results.
- Finger Nail and Toe Nail Testing – Up to 6 months detection and up to 15 panels.
- Alcohol Screening – We have several different testing methodologies including breath alcohol tests, urine, hair, toenail, and fingernails EtG screening.
- DNA Testing, DNA Analysis – legal and non-legal, maternity, paternity, siblingship, grandparentage, pre-natal paternity, avuncular.
- Rohypnol (date rape drug) Testing
- Mobile Drug Testing – For companies of 5 employees or more requiring screening at the same time and at the same location, we are able to fulfill your Denver drug testing needs, “OnSite”.
- Representing All Major Labs
- Quest (Form Fox), Alere (eScreen, EHON, Redwood Toxicology, Alere), LabCorp, Medtox (eChain), Omega, United States Drug Testing, Psychmedics, CRL (Form Fox)
- Observed Drug Testing – both male and female
- DOT Drug Testing(certified under DOT Rules and Regulations
- Athletics/Students (Steriods and other banned substances)
- Social Services Drug Testing
- Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Post Accident Drug Testing
- Random Drug Testing
- Private Drug Testing
- K2/Spice (Synthetic Marijuana)
- Ivory Way bath Salts and other forms of Cocaine and MDMA
- Monitored and Direct Drug Testing Observation Available
- Third Party Administration and Random Consortium
- DISA, First Advantage, Pembroke, Recovery Trek – CPHP, I 3Screen, Hire Right, National Diagnostics, CastleBranch
No Waiting-Immediate Service!
Alcohol Testing Denver Area:
- Colors Program for Random Drug testing
- Breathalyzers DOT and NON
- ETG (Urine and Hair)
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- Oral Swab Drug Testing
- Fingernail Drug Testing
- Antabuse Monitoring