Drug Test Benefits
- Fewer accidents
- Fewer disciplinary actions
- Reduced losses due to absenteeism, theft and fraud
- Lower costs due to losses and errors
- Reduced costs of insurance claims
- Decreased legal costs and reduce the cost of hiring and training new employees
- Earlier identification and resolution of problems affecting job performance
The federal government estimates that 71 percent of illegal drug users are employed, most working for small businesses.
It is estimated that employee drug use costs American employers over $100 billion each year. If you don’t have an employee drug screening program, you’re costing your company money.